Who we are
Our website [‘the site’] address is: https://happyatom.com. If you have any questions relating to your data or would like us to remove it, please contact us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect personally identifiable data when you become a member of the site. Membership requires your name and email address. We do not share your information with anyone.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
We do not store your credit card details. Any financial information is stored by our payment processors, Stripe, if paying by credit card, or PayPal.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted promotions to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- _ga – set by Google to allow us to collect analytics information about your visit
- _gid – set by Google to distinguish users
- gist_ – set by our chat tool to distinguish you and to identify you if you have signed-up for our newsletter
- conv_ – set by our newsletter subscription service so that we don’t repeatedly show you sign-up forms once you have subscribed / declined
- wordpress_gdpr_ – your agreement status for cookies
- player, vuid – set by our video hosting platform, Vimeo
We use Google Analytics and others, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you use this site several actions (e.g. commenting) trigger the dispatch of emails. They contain information about you associated with your email address. Which data are part of these emails depends on the action performed. These emails are stored and accessible to the site management as log.
Embedded content from other websites
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
SSL establishes encrypted links between our server and your browser. We have additional firewall and anti-hacker software protecting the site. All administrative logins to this site are protected by 2-factor authentication.
What data breach procedures we have in place
All data breaches will be dealt with by the DPO, who can be contacted through our Contact Page.
I hope that our professional relationship will be based on mutual understanding and reasonableness. If you think we are not being reasonable, let us know. And we’ll do the same with you. Hopefully we can sort out any issues as reasonable people. However, you should still read through these terms. They are fairly standard. Basically they are saying, we will do our best to make you happy. If we don’t, you can cancel. Please don’t share your logins or our copyrighted materials. But most importantly, contact us if you are unhappy!
- If you subscribe, your agreement is with Happy Atom Limited, a company registered in England (Company Registration Number: 3874793 and VAT Registration Number: GB754742610).
- You can cancel your subscription at any time and no further payments will be taken.
- If you do not cancel and complete all subscription payments, you will have lifetime access to the program materials, including new materials added in the future. If you cancel before this time, you will lose access to all content, though on request we can reinstate access to paid-for modules.
- A subscription is a personal licence giving an individual access to the website and materials. If others login using your credentials, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription. (your login IP addresses are tracked and you will not be able to login from multiple IP addresses simultaneously. So sharing your credentials may prevent you yourself from accessing the website.)
- We are happy for you to share one or two pieces of content from the program with others but please be reasonable. Such sharing shall be done privately with individuals and any publishing of our materials publicly, in printed form or electronically (including, but not limited to, social media, websites, forums, comments), shall be deemed an actionable breach of copyright. If in doubt, contact us – we’re reasonable.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. If you cannot connect to the website, let us know. It may be that other people are accessing the website without issue and the problem is somewhere in your connections. We may be able to help you diagnose the issue.
- Our SLA with our hosting provider includes protection from DDOS attacks and our websites are protected by a firewall and application-specific security plugins. As you can see by the https:// at the beginning of our URL and the padlock icon, all communication between your browser and our website is encrypted. All data is backed-up daily, so in the event of technical problems, we can easily rollback to a recent set of data. We will do our best to ensure that the website is available for you to access content but shall not be held liable for Force Majeure events. For the purpose of our agreement, a Force Majeure event means an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the party or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors. We shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this contract as a result of a Force Majeure event. If the Force Majeure event prevents us from providing any of the services for more than 6 weeks, we shall, without limiting our other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this contract immediately by giving notice to you via email.
- Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave these websites. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to these websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website, or any other websites connected to our organisation, including but not limited to social media sites and messaging applications, any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of the above.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with these websites in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing these websites or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to these websites.
- Any suggestions, recommendations, advice, opinions or statements provided in any form on this site or other linked sites, including but not limited to social media sites, or in one2one sessions, should not be regarded in any way as an incitement to act. They are ideas to ponder. In any situation, there are always too many variables and nuances. You agree that you will not rely as a justification for acting, on any material of any kind, either produced by us or others, on our website and connected websites or in one2one sessions.
- We shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with your use of our services.
- Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with our services, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the subscription fees paid by you.
- If a court or any other competent authority finds that any provision of the Contract (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of the Contract shall not be affected.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between us. You shall not be entitled to rely on any statement, promise or representation made or given by us which is not set out in these terms, unless specifically given in writing.
- This Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check these websites from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.